You came in the doorway soft & sly. You held my hand for a little while & whispered in my ear that you’d be good to me. You lied. You brought me the three worst “terrible months” of the year. I won’t miss your April, May, & June. You brought my Grandpa to a hospital, you nearly broke a lot of hearts. Good riddance to you 2010, good riddance.
19. If you could be anywhere in the world, but you had to be there for a certain cause, where would you be and why? I’d be in a big city. Chicago, New York. I’d be there for work, lots and lots of work. For friendships. And possibly for love?
1. Every other fat girl’s number 1 resolution. 2. Uphold my 4.0 gpa. 3. Graduate & get my esthetics license. 4. Save money. 5. Take a road trip. 6. Travel, in general. 7. Make a difference in someone’s life. 8. Volunteer. 9. Be a lot more nice. 10. Get a job. 11. Keep up my journal. 12. Stop being so sad. 13. Practice make up a lot more often. 14. Start on my business degree. 15....
18. Talk about your extended family. Why do you think they are the way they are? I love my extended family so so much. A lot of people don’t really know it about it, but we are indeed a very close family, all of us. Why do I think they are the way they are? Because we’re all branches of the same big tree. <3
17. Who was the last person you kissed? (If you are still with them now, pick the person before them.) What would they say if they saw you now? Honestly, the last person I kissed was someone I didn’t know very well & I was drunk. So if they saw me, maybe they’d say hey?
Don't look where it shines, or how the tides...
To see best friends drift apart. It breaks my heart.
16. What are you passionate about? It’s pretty sad, but I’m not passionate about anything really. There are things that I care about, things that I love doing, but nothing that I’m fully passionate about. I love doing makeup, it’s something that makes me happy & makes me feel a little bit fulfilled. I love esthetics, I love that I can make other people feel nice for a...
15. What do you believe in? And not just God or atheism. To start off, I do believe in God 100%. I believe in luck. I believe in ghosts, well, demons at least. I believe in helping those who can’t help themselves. I believe that you should be nice to people just to be nice, not expecting anything in return. I believe that you should try to find something you like about everyone, not to be...
Day 14. Merry Christmas.
14. When you are stressed, what can you use as an outlet? Why do you think it helps you? Ack, I really don’t use anything as an outlet, I just kind of wait for it to pass. It doesn’t help very much, I used to be more efficient with dealing with stress but I just don’t really feel comfortable talking to people when I’m stressed, so I just deal. Not the best option...
I want to go back...
To 2007 winter nights. To parking lots, heavy coats, listening to the Hush Sound & it meaning something. To dinners, movies, friends, smiles, jokes, & standing all night. I never thought at the time that I’d look back on that & realize that I was happy. But I certainly was, even if it was under false pretense, I was so happy.
13. Where do you see your best friend in 10 years? I hope and pray everyday that I see him happy, healthy, & exactly where he wants to be in life, nothing less. And I hope he’s still my best friend.
12. If you could trade places with anyone for one week, who would it be and why? I would trade places with a traveler because really, it’s just my ultimate dream to travel. I’ve never been anywhere big and I yearn day & night to experience that.
Dressed up to the tens.
10 secrets. Well, sort of. 10. I’m pretty sure I don’t believe in love. 9. At Christmas, I usually don’t tell people what I want not only because I hate the idea of people getting me gifts, but because I want to see if people actually know me well enough to get the “perfect” gift. 8. I have terrible, awful anxiety problems. 7. I used to take pills excessively. 6. In...
11. Do you feel protective over someone? This is actually sort of hard to explain. The people I actually call my friends, I am protective over. I don’t show it & I usually don’t admit it, but I am. I don’t know if it’s a good or bad thing really.
Although I'm happy.
I’m still very very sad. Life is salty sweet that way.
10. Did you have a good day or a bad day? Where do you think that defining line was? I’ve had a lovely day! The defining line was when I left school this morning at 9:32, finishing my semester with a 4.0. I got all my Christmas shopping done & now I can feel free to relax without having to study. :]